New Delhi: The instant messaging app owned by Meta is one of the most important social apps with millions of active users. It offers many useful services to its users, such as chat, calls, video calls, payments, and others. The most used messaging app is improving its services day by day.
However, some services were not added by the platform that users requested. Sending messages to unsaved contacts is one such option. Sending WhatsApp messages to an unsaved phone number is basically impossible. (Also read:
Therefore, in order to communicate with someone on WhatsApp, you must first save their contact before using the program. However, there are some tactics that you can use to send messages to unsaved numbers. Here’s how to use the tactics and what they are.
In the phone
Enter the link http://wa.me/91xxxxxxxxxx. For example, “https://wa.me/991125387”, type the phone number in “XXXXX” with the country code at the beginning.
Click on the login option.
– Your browser will turn into the WhatsApp screen.
– Select the “Continue Chat” button.
Open the Truecaller app.
– In the search bar, enter the phone number of the person you want to chat with.
The Truecaller profile of the person will be opened.
Scroll down and click the WhatsApp button on the profile.
– Now a WhatsApp chat window will appear.
– The message can now be sent without keeping the phone number.
On your iPhone, launch the Apple Shortcuts app.
– You must click on the “Add Shortcut” button.
– Install WhatsApp to Non-Contact shortcut.
– Tap on the shortcut once installed to activate it.
– A “Choose Recipient” popup will open.
Enter the recipient’s phone number with country code. For example, +91- for an Indian number.
– You can then send a message to the person by opening the WhatsApp chat thread of the given number.