New Delhi: The fake news epidemic is a huge problem especially on social media with the constant flow of information without reliable sources. It is becoming more and more difficult to separate real from fake news. However, there are a few ways you can spot fake news that is widely spread on social media platforms.
Read also | The 45-year-old CEO of BioTech is spending millions to change his lifespan
PIB has given some ways that users can spot fake news on these platforms.
- Where to get information – Thoroughly scan any suspicious website or domain name before trusting it.
- investigation is mandatory – do not believe in sensational headlines; It is better to read the whole news and then trust it.
- Be aware – it is always better to trust trusted websites such as government websites and documents.
- The more the merrier – It is important to check whether the information is available on more than one trusted broker.
- Check First, Then Share – Don’t share any news or information before checking it properly.
Read also | Infinix Note 12i launched in India; Check the price, sale date, RAM, display and other key details
क्या आप भी हैं फ़र्ज़ी खबरों से परेशान#FakeNews को पहचाने के लिए जानें ये 5
More yah #PIBFacTree#PIBFactCheck pic.twitter.com/uQxwNBHS1E– PIB Fact Check (PIBFact Check) January 27, 2023
Is there a scheme for giving loans at 2% interest through Aadhaar Card under PM Yojana?
The Press Information Bureau in its fact-checking report found the claim for 2% interest rate loans under PM Yojana to be bogus. It is suggested not to share this kind of message on social media platforms. It may try to steal your personal information.
एक फर्जी मैसेज में पीएम योजना के तहत आधार कार्ड से 2% सालाना ब्याज पर लोन दि ए जाना का दावा किया जा रहा है।#PIBFactcheck
कृपया ऐसे फर्जी संदेशों को शेयर न करें।
यह आपकी निजी जानकारी चुराने का भी प्रयास हो सकता है। pic.twitter.com/3T580YBbP9– PIB Fact Check (PIBFact Check) January 27, 2023
This is completely fake.