New Delhi: Amazon’s daily app testing is back in business. The test can be found in the Funzone section of the e-commerce app. The winner will get an Amazon payment balance of Rs 2,500. If you are interested in playing the quiz, you can play it in the Funzone section of the app.
What type of questions are in the test?
Five questions, usually based on general knowledge and current events, make up the daily Amazon Quiz.
How can you win?
In order for a contestant to be eligible for the test bonus, he must answer each question correctly. There are four options for each test question. Test participants are asked to select one accurate answer from these choices. Once all questions are answered correctly, participants will enter a drawing to determine the winners of the test.
Here are all five questions and their answers for September 20, 2022:
1. The movie Thirteen Lives is based on a real life rescue mission in Tham Luang Nang Non-cave in which country?
2. Which of these cricketers was supposed to lead the Indian Maharaja against the 11th World Team on September 16 who withdrew from the match?
Answer: Sourav Ganguly
3. At the last Annual General Assembly meeting, who announced Mukesh Ambani as the leader of the new energy business?
Answer: Anant Ambani
4. This character is the main antagonist of the Batman movie?
Answer: The Dark Knight
5. This is the Guggenheim Museum in which city in Spain?
How to play Amazon Daily Quiz?
Open the Amazon app.
Click on the search bar.
– Search Funzone.
Click on the Play and win option.
Click on the daily test time option.
Click on Play option.
Now answer all the questions. The test result will be displayed the day after the test.